Friday, February 28, 2014

I'd be rich

On the way home from Utah, I was thinking about my short trip and I told GG that it was a rich experience and there wasn't anything I regretted. I loved that I had lunch with my mom and her sisters and see them interact. I loved the time we had with GG's family and that Boo got to play with her cousins. I love that I got to see family that I hadn't seen for a very long time. And I'm so glad that I got to be with all of my siblings. I wish it wasn't for a funeral that brought these opportunities but what greater gift could you give your grandfather than a sweet reunion of his posterity?

On the trip home I heard "If I Was A Millionaire" by Weird Al (?) on the radio. At the end of the song he says, "If I had a million dollars...I'd be rich." I might not have a million dollars but look at what I do have:
(All of my grandpa's grandchildren together for the very first time)

 (All of my siblings together for the first time since 2006)

If I had lots and lots of family......I'd be rich. :)

1 comment:

shandy said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and we had decent weather for you. The song is "If I had a Million Dollars" by the Bare Naked Ladies. We're all rich, right?