Friday, January 10, 2014

something new

I'm going to try something new. I don't do Twitter, although I actually have an account so I can follow the high school games and get an idea of when gg will be home from the game.  I often think about writing something down or posting on fb but then think better of it because I don't necessarily want it on fb. Somehow I think I'm okay with it here. So I'll start posting little snippets..kinda like a quick thought journal that gets to be shared with you if you desire.

33 degrees it's a heat wave! I opened my Windows to air out my house since I sprayed disinfectant spray all over (i was sick earlier in the week and have used the wipes but I swear I still smell sickness but really it's probably just my fear the girls will get it). Anyway, I heard a beautiful bird chirping loudly. I found it perched on a branch outside my window singing it's song. It brought a smile to my face. I am thoroughly looking forward to spring in our home...minus the stupid tornadoes that threaten the perfect enjoyment and happiness of spring.

No comments: