Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Let's do this

This is weird. I am almost 40 weeks and I feel mostly energetic and often times not pregnant. I was driving in the car, feeling like I should go for a run.  I don't run, basically ever, but I had the feeling of wanting exercise.  Now, don't get me wrong there are times I feel entirely pregnant and tired but I definitely have moments I could almost forget...until I try to bend over or lift something.

After yesterday's appointment,  where they told me nothing has changed, that I decided I was going to do what I needed to bring this baby in this world today. I feel selfish because Little miss is finally getting some one- on- one time with me and having another baby will change the dynamic in our home for both girls and I feel like I should hold onto that as long as I can But I want to be done. So I have been on three walks since that said appointment and had GG work on some pressure points. I did end up having some more painful braxton hix through the night but they were gone by morning.  Sigh. I'm starting to loose hope but I still have 11 more hours. :) otherwise, I should wait until Sunday when my mom and dad will be available to help again.

Wish me luck!

No comments: