Thursday, April 12, 2012

making my mouth happy

I really love food. I love it when I make food (most of the time) and I love it when others make it. I love looking at recipes at on pinterest.
One day I mistakenly said I had made 75% of the food items that I had pinned on Pinterest. I went home and counted. I had made only 25%. With probably good intentions of making at least 75% of them. :) So my new goal is to make 75% of them-to make my words true.

Here are a few that I've tried and loved!

This is Tuscan  Garlic Chicken and this is my picture. It turned out FANTASTIC.  It's a more involved recipe but so delicious. Hello homemade Olive Garden dish. yum.yum.

These Lemon White Chocolate Truffles

These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies taste like Reese's peanut butter cups.


These are wonderful in my mouth and in my tummy, not so much my thighs...ha. :) I need to learn to love to exercise again.

No comments: