Monday, November 3, 2014

flower birthday

Boo had a birthday. She is a whole stinkin' five years old. I cannot believe that time has flown by so fast. She is acts like such a big girl before I know it she'll be 12. AHHH.

Since the day after her birthday last year, she has requested a flower party.  Since her birthday was on a Sunday and the day before was pretty busy I got her to be okay with not a party but a flower birthday.  I made 9 balloon flowers and I can't believe I didn't get a single picture with them in it. darn.  I wanted to make her birthday more special than normal Sunday dinner with grandma and grandpa and her cousin, so I told her she could invite 2 friends over for cake and ice cream...which ended up being 3 friends. So it totally ended up feeling a party but oh well. She was ecstatic. She loves birthdays.

I'm so glad she is a part of our family. So much love.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

How fun! Happy bday! I still forget how young she is, she does act so grown up. Lincoln even told me the other day she was older than Gavin:)