Sunday, November 30, 2014

call me crazy...gobble gobble.

A couple of weeks ago, I woke up thinking about piñatas. I have no idea why. I used to make them when I was little for the holidays but I haven't made any since. I take that back I made a cardboard one for one of boo's birthday....which by the way, do not break. So I decided, what the heck, why not. I took the idea the idea and ran with it. Here is what I ended up with:
 Notice the picture  above has the red thing ( I don't  even know the name) but the one below does not. in the morning when boo the turkey she told me that it was missing the red thing by its beak. She said without it its just a chicken. I'm pretty  sure there are more  differences  between  a turkey and a chicken than that but I obeyed and gave my turkey the finishing touch.
I enjoyed making it. Something about the floury  goop all over your hands. :)  and u decorated him in the time it took GG to go play basketball , cool down and shower  (so really I am saying it took me an entire evening). It's  a fun, cheap creative outlet. I have snowmen running  around my head now. :)



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So cute! And totally Pinterest worthy. Love your creativity.