Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I did it

Ever since I was pregnant with little miss I have been afraid of havin to find shelter for two kids by myself.  The fear lessened a great deal after moving from the second floor apartment to our house but it is has been something I worry about.
BOo was so out of it sleeping, it was hard to coax her down the stairs while carrying little miss and their comfort blankets and flashlights
Once down there, Boo fell back asleep on the couch cushions I got for her aND little miss just quietly cuddled with her blankets as we listened to dad on the phone.
thankfully no tornado. and I Survived getting my kids downstairs By myself. Small victory and practice for the future (unfortunate fact of living in tornado alley).

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that we missed an actual tornado warning! And way to go Alissa!