Sunday, June 8, 2014

sweet treats, the good life

It's been awhile, I guess I don't have much going on. Just life and it is good. When people ask me how I'm doing, you know the normal question when you see someone, it feels great to say "good" and realize that life is good and I feel good.

Anyway since I don't have anything to really share I thought I'd share something that is often on my mind....FOOD! :) here are three recipes that are yum yum yum.

MILKY WAY CAKE  or should I say better than sex cake because it's b better than that cake...heath bars please, give me MILKY ways and Carmel and nougat filling in my cake.




Stuffed French toast. We tried this one on our anniversary and I was pleasantly surprised. This is just bread with cream cheese ( mixed in some powdered sugar with it) and fruit, roll it up, dip it in eggs, cook it and then dip it in sugar and cinnamon. We even tried it with nutella but I like it better with cream cheese...of course.




Lastly Frozen Hot Chocolate. This super easy and simple. 1 cup milk, 2 cups ice and hot chocolate mix. Simple as that. Now I can imagine it will taste fantastic with some cream on top but still a nice summer evening treat.




If you love sweets, I'm sure you'll love these treats. Hope life is treating you all well too.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

i loved reading this line "realize that life is good and I feel good" brought a smile to my face