Friday, March 14, 2014

failed attempts

What's wrong with this picture???

Uh..... pretty much everything. 
We had the dickens of a time getting this couch down stairs. This was the 2nd or 3rd attempt. I won't say who's idea it was but I think it is obvious it failed and I think this picture is hilarious. We started moving this couch down around 10:00 this morning and we finally got it in the basement around 7:00 tonight.  Granted we had several other projects going on and had to let this stew for awhile after GG finally believed me when I said that I was not the right gal for this job and he would have to find a friend to help. I like to think I'm a strong girl but I guess working out with 1lb weights doesn't cut it when moving couches. HAHAHA! (just so you know, I'm going to move it up to 2lb weights this next week...living on the dangerous side, I know.)

No comments: