Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Just a wishin' and a hopin'

I was so hoping today was going to be the day for little man to come. But he sure didn't. Ah well. Induction date is set for next week ...unfortunately at 5:30 in the morning! seriously?! I'd rather go into labor in the middle of the night than be scheduled for 5:30. But whatever. Hopefully we don't make it to that date. I can't decide if I'm more ready for a break from my other kids for a day or two or to finally be done being pregnant.

I'm still not sure I know what I'm getting into. Here is a picture that I took that I sent to Victory when I found out I was pregnant....the feeling is about the same today as it was that day.



I'm going to be so outnumbered at home. Little Miss #3 has hit the terrible twos in full swing and I can't even deal with it.  Little Miss #2 has always thrown tantrums but thankfully they seem even more petty than LM#3's tantrums and I can just let her cry even though its annoying. And Little Miss #2 is always picking on Boo. And Boo likes to do as she pleases or I have to ask her a billion times to do something. Ignoring me is her thing. And add a baby that will want to nurse, be held and need diaper changes. And hopefully I will want to cuddle and adore like I have my past babies to the point I don't want to be interrupted for frustrating things. I just want to soak it up.

Is that weird? That I fear that I won't have the same attachment that I have felt towards my girls? The idea of a baby boy seems so weird to me....I don't know why. I think I was a little worried or unsure how things would go with Boo, but after that I knew I just wanted to snuggle those sweet baby cheeks. Maybe it's because I have never experienced it with a boy so I'm unsure. I don't tend to fawn too much over other's babies and fawning over a baby boy is new territory.

Here is a picture of me at 37 weeks:
I'm still holding out hope that I'll go early this time...I haven't before but still worth hoping for?
'

No comments: