Friday, May 2, 2014

under the weather

I need to write somethings that Boo has been saying. First off is that "throat" is sickness...sore or throwing up I think. Second is one day she said "I can speak Spanish". I asked what language she normally speaks, "Languish". .

Boo is under the weather and caught a stomach bug. She has only thrown up twice: once when she swallowed toothpaste and the other when she gagged herself trying to eat cold spaghetti that the scouts served at a spaghetti feed. This was the first time she threw up because of illness. And boy did she moan and cry all night. sadly, we had to let her cry. I started sleep and I'm pretty sure I woke up to crying, " Heavenly Father, are you really there?" And then a loud cry....which we found out was because she had made
A mess everywhere.  Later on while she was at the toilet I hear her pray,  "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Please take away my throat. And help me not be sick....Amen." oh my heart. I prayed that he could answer this little girl's prayer but knew she has to go through this and that it will be over soon. So sad.

No comments: