Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bye-Bye May..

Is may taking forever or what?! Seriously. I feel like I've been awaiting the end of the month for several weeks now. Anyone else? It's not that it's been a bad month, it's been fine it's just really long. Here's why I want this month done:

1. SUMMER- GG will be done with teaching (last day is tomorrow) and his very very short week class.
2. Anniversary is the last day of May and so sometime around there we get to celebrate.
3. MONEY. Seriously. I thought we had enough this month and I feel like I have been very careful but somewhere, somehow I spent our alloted budget already. opps. We also only have enough quarters for 2 more loads of laundry. So forgive us if our clothes stink. :) jk.  I will not let that happen!
4. Menu. I don't have anything fanastic lined up food wise for the rest of the month....or even really planned. I think I'll try and see what I can make with what we've got in our cupboards.
5. Vacation we'll be much closer. My neice is getting married and I'm totally stoked for a wedding. I never cared for them before I got married, now I think they are fantastic.

Reasons I don't want May to end:
1. My sister is moving away. :( Add ad tear to that sad face. :'(
2. May is a lovely month. And spring has been pretty good here.
3. well, guess that's it.

June, oh June, will come soon?? :)

No comments: