Sunday, March 27, 2011

Here it is!!

We're debuting our new family blog...or my blog about our family, lets be honest its been A LONG time since the Gentle Giant has posted anything. But it's still about our family...and my interests. :) (Still love you babe!)

Besides just wanting a new blog (not sure why, it's like wanting a new shirt or pair of shoes even though you don't need them. You just want something fresh and new.), we wanted a blog that didn't have our personal info all over it.

This here, is the Gentle Giant
(we're going wedding style...just because that's when we looked best. :)

He gets his name from my sister. Back when I was trying to figure out what to do once I graduated college, my sister told me that there was a Gentle Giant in the singles ward back home that I could date. I came home, not because of the gentle giant but because I was poor, although I was always intrigued and curious about him. It wasn't until a year later that he asked me out on a date. I thought it was just a date but quickly found out he had intentions. :)

This is me, I don't know that I have a blog name, I don't know that I'll need one unless the Gentle Giant blogs.
This is probably my all time favorite picture of me because uh, well, I never look like that. I feel a bit deceiving putting that picture up.  

 
And this is our pride and joy, Miss Boo. She can be a bit crazy but that is what just melts our hearts. I just can't get enough of her hugs and kisses.
(That is a skirt on her head that she apparently thought should be a hat.)

No comments: