Thursday, March 12, 2015

a little teaser...and a secret

So I might have been keeping a little secret and the secret is getting harder and harder to hide. I feel bad for one friend to whom I did not technically lie to, but I did sway her in the other direction.

I'm pretty sure you know what I am talking about. So I won't say. But I'll let you figure out what this piƱata is for.

Stay tuned. Tomorrow we bust it open and the world can know our secret and I will let go of most of my fears (I have been terrified and holding my breath afraid of losing our secret) and we'll get ourselves ready to embrace this secret. 

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh baby!

Becky said...

Cool!!!! I had a feeling but.... Can't wait to hear! Congratulations!

jen said...

How fun! I'll be checking all day to see the fun news :)

shandy said...

Eep! So exciting! Miss you friend!