Friday, November 22, 2019

years

okay, just a quick note (I make no promises).

I know I have been away from my blog for a long time now and have only made a post or two in the last several years. I happened to look at the side bar of my blog at blogs I used to follow. Do you remember the NieNie Dialogues/diary(?? something like that).  I clicked on it, not realizing she still blogged while in my absence from the blog world. Her post had her 18 year old daughter!! Shut the front door! Her kids were all little, moving into a nice big house as Utah bloggers do and now she has an almost adult.
It makes me sick. Why do the years fly by so quickly. Right now, I have two children pulling on a cord of a disco light fighting on who will plug it in, neither willing to give in and to reach the same goal of dancing with the lights--this is why the years have to fly by quickly or we might not make it.  But this stage in our lives will be gone so quickly. I find it hard to even remember day to day life when Boo was little.  And it 10 years I look back it will all seem to be a dream. And then where will we be? I realize I am no longer 27 and I should start accepting my age and my body, while stronger does not look like a 27 year old anymore.  And that the idea of being a grandma, yes I just said grandma, is not a completely outlandish idea for my future-it is a little but not completely.

No comments: