Thursday, November 14, 2019

Making progress

I was driving home from the Y and I somehow the thought of my old blog  came to mind. I could barely recall the web address, thankfully I remembered the original blog name and found my most current one.
I feel like I am more of a complete person when write and share my life. I have been sporadically writing in a journal but I never look at it and its not nearly as fun to look at without pictures.  So I am once again going to attempt to blog again. Out of curiosity, is there anyone who isn't a professional blogger out there still?

So what to share?
I have been a member of the Y for a year and a half and I can say I have improved my running, mostly in the last 11 months, from a slightly 9 something minute down to 8  1/2 minute mile. Yay! Still working on running for longer. Slowly but surely. I can at least say I don't hate it and that I don't  feel like my heart is going to race right out of me.
We are contemplating finding a bigger house. We found we like but there a few things holding us back. Until we ready we went into full get the house ready to sell mode. I am tired. Its amazing what you can get rid of when you arw trying to declutter the appearance of your home while making it liveable. I was amazed how games made it into at least 4 different  places, toys and books in so many rooms and places. Marie kondo is onto something when she  says to organize by like things versus by room. Huge difference in assessing what you have. And it makes a huge difference it how your house looks and feels.

And because pictures make things fun here are a few:
 Our kitchen update
 A little gem from our come follow me lesson the other night. It came from a scripture in Hebrews. Not letting our testimony become slippery and holding tight to the word of God so that we don't slip when hard times come...dad got an arm workout. 😁
 Ta-ta for now.

No comments: