Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ankles smankles..

Once upon a time I had a boyfriend who claimed he had weak ankles. LAME. It was the lamest thing I had ever heard. This was his reason for not roller skating with and just sitting on the bench. Really? Who had ever heard of weak ankles....and please, he was only like 22 or 23.

Fast forward to today. I was, maybe embarrassingly, dancing around with Boo like a ballerina. One minute I was leaping and plie-ing, and then the next second I'm laying on the floor because my ankle gave out...or something. Now, I feel like the lame one. What if I'm getting weak ankles? Is that something you have or just get? What if I can't roller skate in the future? Not that I do it a lot but I would if I could. In my mind, there is nothing better than the wind in your hair as you fly through the air on skates. My dream, is to waltz on skates. Crazy? maybe. But it is definitely something I would love to learn to do....and that would mean that GG would learn it with me, which I know, he is more than willing to do. Another reason why I married him, besides the fact that I love him, but he doesn't have stupid weak ankles. :)

No comments: