Friday, March 8, 2013

smiles

I felt like I need a smile today and pictures do that for me so this is a picture post. A few I haven't posted and a few oldies but goodies that tickle my heart. 

Boo in Boots (like Puss in Boots).... hmmm :) She likes trying on my shoes and I thought it was hilarious when she tried on my boots and tried to walk in them....not very successfully. :)



GG was able to do some temple work for a friend of his that passed away 10 years ago. It was a very special day for him.
\


 A small valentine's playdate: Silly cheeser.

I'm so excited to experience this again...I love our family.






.....love those rolls and smiles.....

I'm feeling better. Hopefully smiled....maybe once. I know its not the same as it is for me who loves this girl like crazy.

No comments: